[NANO] 인턴 공고문
The NAAO is partnering with APAPA Austin and IACT to transform current and future Asian college students into future leaders in the State of Texas.
The NAAO Internship Program will develop growth and capacity in:
- Political awareness and civic engagement
- Understanding of government structure and processes
- Professional and leadership qualities
- Networking and teamwork skills
Application Deadline: April 30, 2023
The program is open to all current Texas residents who are entering college in the coming school year, currently enrolled in undergraduate college, or currently enrolled in graduate college. Students who will be High School Seniors in the coming school year are also welcome to apply.
- Resume (w/ demonstrated leadership and community service preferred)
- Academic Transcript (optional)
- Recommendation Letter (optional) from NAAO board director
- Personal Interview
- Orientation & Training will be held in May/early June
. A mentor will be assigned to each NAAO intern and the intern will be placed in an elected office with the City, County, State or Federal agencies.
- Six-week program runs from June through August
- Interns may receive a scholarship award for successful completion of the program
- Additional scholarship awards will be awarded based on merit and performance throughout the program
- Interns are responsible for their own housing, transportation, and insurance
Interns are required to participate in community projects such as
- Attend APAPA’s Voter Registration/Civic Engagement Project
- Be available to attend all scheduled workshops (Leadership Training, Public Speaking, Voter Registration, Project Assignments, and Guest Speakers)
- Complete minimum of 30 volunteer hours on behalf of APAPA/IACT/NAAO