[KOTRA/Career Opportunity] Kisan America (Technical service Engineer 1명)
-회사명: Kisan America (Carrollton)
-포지션: Technical Service Engineer (1명)
-비자: OPT 지원 가능
- firstname.lastname@example.org 으로 이력서 송부.
- 제목 : [지원자이름/지원하는 포지션명] 필수 기입 요청
Apply for a Technical Service Engineer position at KISAN America, Inc. KISAN is a leading manufacturer of currency counters, discriminators, and sorter, smart safes, and cash recyclers. KISAN has been in the business of providing cash handling equipment for 30 years and sells products in 75 countries worldwide. Please find out more information at our website www.kisanam.com.
We are looking to hire an experienced Technical Engineer who has the experience and/or knowledge of hardware and software in the R&D or technical service team.
1. THIS MIGHT BE THE RIGHT JOB FOR YOU IF:
- You have a career working in an SI (System Integrator) company.
- You have experience as a hardware or software engineer in the R&D team in manufacturers.
- You speak Korean and English fluently.
- You are a person who knows how to give good customer service.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You are a hard and careful worker, making sure you do things right.
- You are able to identify mechanical issues with equipment and fix it.
- You are a fast learner.
- You prioritize well, making timely critical decisions.
- You are driven to make a meaningful impact in this role for the company, the customer, and yourself.
2. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proceed with Software Integration by communicating between Manufacturer in Korea and System integrator in the U.S.
- Diagnose system problems and make repairs
- Educate dealers in technical aspects of products (maintenance, assembling, calibration, etc)
- HW and SW Quality Test
- Manage supplies of parts and tools
- Manage products/parts inventory and product quality
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Document system problems and preventative maintenance in the customer site log
- Translate documents from Korean to English
- Any other occasional assigned tasks as needed for the efficient running of the company
3. REQUIRED EDUCATION
- Am enrolled in or have completed professional studies in electronic engineering, computer science, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Working knowledge of personal computers especially Microsoft Office and email communications
- Troubleshooting skills and ability to isolate problems at PCB or component level
- Ability to effectively work with electric schematics, logic diagrams, and mechanical drawings
- Trained in maintenance and repair of electro-mechanical machines
- 3-5 years of technical service repair experience preferred
- Able to work at all customer sites as needed including financial institutions, casinos, retail stores, etc.
- Able to travel to North America, South America, and South Korea and overnight travel if necessary
- Hold a valid Driver’s License
5. Job Type: Full-time
6. Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
7. Benefit: Health Insurance, 401K