버클리학원 Office Manager
Berkeley2 Academy (http://www.berkeley2academy.com/) is a premier test prep and academic tutoring center specializing in college admissions. We pride in being a one-stop shop for meeting all our students' college planning needs and in being the most trusted college admissions authority in central Texas. The secret behind our success is our professional and experienced staff who invest in each student to maximize his or her potential to produce top results you can see!
Our results speak for themselves. Many of our students score in the highest percentiles on their SAT and ACT -- and many even obtain perfect scores! Our success stories do not end there. Every year, our seniors gain admission into the top tier colleges like Ivy Leagues, Stanford, and MIT.
If you've always had a passion for education and want to make a difference in people's lives, this is the perfect position for you. As an Office Manager, you will manage one of our campuses in Austin and support our instructors, students, and parents in a joint effort to helping our students succeed!
Position: Office Manager (Part or Full Time)
Location: See website
Start Date: Immediate
- Registration & student database maintenance
- Managing student progress
- Bookkeeping & billing
- Updating website, social media, and advertisements
- Answering phones and receiving customers at the front desk
- Performing other administrative tasks as assigned by directors
- Current college student or college graduate (Bachelor's preferred, but not required)
- Organized, detail oriented, and good at multi-tasking
- Excellent communication skills & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe preferred but not required
- Prior front desk experience preferred but not required
- Graphic design and web design experience a plus
- Fluency in Korean or Chinese a plus
- Must have own reliable transportation and be eligible to work in the US
- Must be fluent in English
Compensation: $12-20 per hour (Compensation will be based on experience) plus benefits for full-time salary staff
If you are looking for a team-oriented environment where you will be valued for your experience and talent, please send us a resume with two references and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.