[LG Electronics] Associate Corporate Recruiter 채용
안녕하세요? LG전자 북미채용팀의 이주형 채용담당자 입니다.
LG전자 북미법인 실리콘밸리 (Santa Clara, CA) 오피스에서 Bilingual Associate Corporate Recruiter를 채용하고 있습니다.
하기 링크 통해 온라인 지원하실 수 있사오니 많은 지원 바라며, 학생회 임원분들의 공지 부탁 드리겠습니다.
LG Electronics U.S. (LGEUS)
Position : Associate Corporate Recruiter
- Responsible for full technical recruitment life cycle from sourcing to hiring professionals and key candidates in IT industry and academics across North America for LGE's R&D groups in Korea
. Discovering, recommending, and delivering top talents for their hiring R&D group in Korea
. Providing proactive and timely communication with hiring team and Talent Acquisition Team in Korea on the status of searching and hiring process
- Sourcing, networking, and managing list of potential professionals in multiple technical fields in advance of request from R&D group in Korea
- Building new relationships and talent networks of potential candidates
- Sourcing professionals and candidates through recruiting medium and database such as LinkedIn, academic conferences, and social media
- Sourcing, networking, and managing graduate-level students at the engineering colleges (50+) in North America through campus recruiting
- Sourcing professionals in North America per request from R&D groups in Korea
- Managing full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on positive networking with candidates to ensure overall smooth recruiting process
- Co-work with Korean HQ Talent Acquisition Team during regular recruiting schedules
. Co-work during recruiting events such as LG Tech Conference and Campus Recruiting (during 3 ~4 months’ timeframe)
- Maintaining positive relations with students interviewed to hire, and enticing them to join LG Electronics
Education & Experience :
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Management Science is preferred
- Previous IT recruiting experience
- Fluency in programming language such ad Python, JAVA, C, etc.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office including Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of recruiting techniques; specially LinkedIn, and ability to search new candidates through on/offline networks
- Ability to travel (It is required to make frequent travel-up to 40%)
- Bilingual English / Korean proficiency required
- 0 - 5 years related experience
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobilecomm USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.